Saturday, January 10, 2015

Marianne Dages, Distant Operator: January 9 - January 25th @ Napoleon

Yesterday was the opening for my first solo exhibition, Distant Operator, at Napoleon Gallery in Philadelphia. Thank you so much to everyone who came for the opening and who came today! While I was gallery sitting, I took some images of the installation for those of you who are out of town, or those who would like a sneak peak. 

You can also read a wonderful and insightful essay written by book artist and linguist Sarah Hulsey on the work HERE.

The gallery will be open on weekends from 2-6 until January 25th or by appointment.
You can reach me at mdages at gmail dot com if you have any questions.

:: right side of the gallery ::

:: Sea Exercises ::

 :: Fragmented I ::

And details of the Distant Operator wall...







1 comment:

  1. Wishing I could drop in for an afternoon meditation in the presence of Distant Operator. Looks like beautifully constructed show Marianne. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete