Wednesday, January 1, 2014

In The Studio

I've had the chance to spend a lot of time in the studio this week thanks to the holiday break. It's been a good opportunity to catch up, to spend time looking and thinking. 

A reminder that I've been posting many many images on my Tumblr, Tiger Feathers. It's a catalogue of what I'm looking and find interesting. Please take a look and follow if you are on Tumblr as well.

 :: Marianne Dages, Small Fires No. 4, Letterpress ::

The last print of 2013!

I made some updates to the website, a selection of work from my residency in Iceland is now included. You can see it HERE.

 :: Marianne Dages, Dictionary I, 2013 ::

This January if you are in Philadelphia, I will have some print pieces in Due North, it promises to be an interesting and varied exhibition of work by American and Icelandic artists.

:: Due North Opening, Thursday January 9th ::

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment