Sunday, October 9, 2011

OPEN STUDIO!




Next weekend I'm going to be opening up my doors as part of the Philadelphia Open Studio Tour.

My studio is located in Northeast Philadelphia at Globe Dye Works, a beautiful old factory building converted into artist's studios. There will be a half dozen or so other exhibiting artists in the building, painters, boat builders, photographers, and more.

If you're live in or happen to be in Philadelphia next weekend, I really hope you can stop and say hello.


I'll have some new work to show you and you can see the new up and running press, type collection, and other neat things. There will also be refreshments.

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I was going to come to this but it's so far away! (I don't have a car) Best of luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well, I know it's kind of a hike, I understand. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete