Monday, July 11, 2011

It's like candy!


via inky socks

I am a big fan of my google reader, the nifty program that allows me to subscribe to the blogs & tumblrs I love and read them all together in one place. I use it to find inspiration, shop for equipment, and as a very effective general time waster.
When I want something new to read, I'll look to the links of my favorite blogs, see what they like, which always leads to very interesting and sometimes unexpected results.
Here are some recent finds.

really lovely ceramics by Takuro Kuwata

This blog is dedicated to "exploring the art and science of pencils since 2005." How cool is that?

via Intelligent Clashing

I've also been reading Manna from Brooklyn, which is a blog centered around thrift store and curb finds and petting cats, two things dear to my soul. It's my favorite right now. Last night, I also ended up spending an hour at cardcow.com, looking at vintage postcards of Wilmington, DE which is where I grew up. You can search for vintage postcards on any topic, I have the feeling I'll be spending many more hours there, looking at pictures of kittens with books.

What are your favorite sources of inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment