Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Things!


I've added some new letterpress goods to my Etsy shop, including two different Robocop theme cards. As usually everything is printed on 100% recycled paper from French Paper. I'm now also listing more items in sets at lower prices.

*Click on the pictures to purchase them through Etsy*

So why Robocop? This last year I've been watching all the heavy pop culture movies that I somehow managed not to see during my 27 years on earth. These include Die Hard (watched that last night), Top Gun, Terminator, Total Recall, Roadhouse, The Road Warrior, Predator (that's coming on Monday), Wall Street, Robocop, etc. Yeah. I'd never seen any of those movies.

I discovered that I really like Paul Verhoeven movies...SO good!


And this is the Robocop Valentine.

And lastly, a print from the fall. Fall In Love.
Three color linoleum block cut and wood type.

And if you're wondering if I'm ever going to make books again, well I am. Time to switch gears and start binding again. I'm going to have a line of affordable letterpress notebooks to show you soon and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment