Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's July 4th people, let's celebrate The Boss and Drunk History
























You know, I just realized it's July 4th. I'm not very patriotic, really. Well, that's not quite true. When I'm in France and three of my cousins are grilling me on what's wrong with Americans and why do they eat so much junk food, I defend this great land. I tell them, hey, hot dogs are delicious and if you don't like America, stop asking me to bring you Levi's and quit buying up all our sneakers when you come to visit.

So yes, I'm a little patriotic, and I do love hot dogs and by god, do I love Bruce Springsteen.
All kinds of Bruce Springsteen. E Street Shuffle Bruce, Tunnel of Love Bruce, Philadelphia Bruce, hell I'll even listen to Lucky Town. Friends, I did not go to my senior prom. Instead, I went to see The Boss...


and if that ain't enough, he refills all the ketchup bottles!

On this day, we reflect upon our hallowed history. Clearly, there is no better way to do this than after eight vodka cranberries. And that is Drunk History. Now, I know I am probably the last one to know about this, but in case I'm not, I feel the need to pass this on to you. Because it is very very funny.


I need to show the american people I'm a strong dude.

You go America. You go, girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment